Bachelor of Commerce (Computers)
In today’s practical world use of computers and information technology are presumed to be critical in planning, Controlling and decision making activities to make business effective.The 3 year programme offers a wide range of curriculum in all facets of accounting and finance. B.Com (Comp) is specially programmed for those students who want to “Carve out a future that is closer to their Dream”.
Bachelor of Commerce (General)
This course is designed to cater to those students who would prefer a B.com course with added advantage of computer knowledge. Apart from studying the core commerce subjects, computers related courses are offered in all the six semesters. Further students are offered courses in Finance and Marketing in the 5th and 6th semesters. However the choice of specialization is based on merit.
1) To expose students to concepts of commerce.
2) To train the students in the application of computers in various business operation.
3) To impart skills of organization/presentation/analysis and application.
4) To cater to the current needs of the industry in areas of business, finance and computerization.
5) To enable the students learn analytical skills through a guided project in the area of computerization of Business operations.